[opensource-dev] Can you legally agree to incomprehensible conditions

Maya Remblai snowfox102 at dragonkeepcreations.com
Fri Apr 2 09:28:28 PDT 2010

Beats me, honestly. I'm not a coder, I'm just a content creator. My
guess is the OpenSim project has its own plans and doesn't go looking
for code elsewhere, they only take what's given to them. Which makes
sense given the number of grids. But I really don't know the reason, I
was just pointing out my own experiences.

Maya