[opensource-dev] Snowglobe 2.0 sync with Viewer 2.0

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 05:46:03 PDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Jonathan Irvin <djfoxyslpr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we have an effective way of compiling the SnowGlobe viewer in Linux with
> *.sh script? in debian?

Normally yes, my debian source packages will build the snowglobe
viewer using the standard debian tools, but currently this is only
working on 1.X.

i've done some work on snowglobe 2.0 to fix some build issues, but
there are others that need resolving. The whole 2.0 build needs some
TLC  so it works with out major hiccups on common build
configurations. I need to go back through the SVN and see whats broken
and whats already patched in jira awaiting commit.

When things work correctly its two commands to build anyway but It
might be worth pushing my build scripts to a wiki for easy use by
others.

Robin