[opensource-dev] SNOW-375 Binary Package Available

Michael Dickson mike.dickson at hp.com
Mon Apr 5 10:57:41 PDT 2010

Actually his intention could be to contribute the patches *to* snowglobe
in which case it's not a new TPV and a very reasonable example of
cooperation with a company sponsored open source project.

That's actually very likely his intention since the patches *ARE*
SNOW-375 and not MY_TPV-375 or somesuch.

Mike