[opensource-dev] Brown-bag meeting to continue dialog on TVPV

Ron Festa overdrive at dceo.rutgers.edu
Fri Apr 9 08:42:02 PDT 2010

I'm afraid that won't work. The ToS is an agreement between you (the user)
and Linden Lab, not your avatar and LL.

Personally I think a meeting such as this where many won't be involved due
to the wording of the ToS and TPVP are preventing major TPV devs from
entering this discussion would be better suited on a non-LL controlled grid.
Maybe one of the other opensim grids would be a better choice.

Ron Festa
Virtual Worlds Admin
Division of Continuing Studies at Rutgers University
PGP key: http://bit.ly/b1ZyhY
Phone: 732-474-8583