[opensource-dev] Brown-bag meeting to continue dialog on TVPV

Boy Lane boy.lane at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 08:50:24 PDT 2010

As I and others wrote, you may want to change to a neutral platform that does
not require one to clickwrap a policy that is to be discussed.
The Betagrid would be such an option, and I assume all involved developers
have accounts old enough to be in the database.

Please also move away from that voice plan. Many people are not fluent in
English but can read and write.

Thanks!