[opensource-dev] Brown-bag meeting to continue dialog on TVPV

Joel Foner joel.foner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:09:44 PDT 2010

All of these are recordable, actually, and there is always the option of a
voice conference call that is recorded. The technology really shouldn't be a
limiting factor in having a discussion on any of these platforms if creating
a record is a primary concern. (Including Second Life with video, voice and
text chat - takes a few computers and some media production understanding,
but that's a configuration I've been running for a long time for various
projects.

IIRC Skype is limited to either 10 or 20 people on a call, but again there
are any number of conference call services using regular phones that can
either in the service record, or be recorded by a connected computer.

Joel