[opensource-dev] Stuff from my Lunch Bag

Maya Remblai snowfox102 at dragonkeepcreations.com
Fri Apr 9 16:17:04 PDT 2010

I agree with this outline, it makes far more sense. However I did want
to point out this one minor detail:

Nicholaz Beresford wrote:
> - instruct that there is no end user support for problems arising when
> using a TPV

I assume you meant problems arising *because* of using a TPV. A user has
every right to expect help when their sim crashes, or a greifer shows up
on mainland, regardless of what viewer they're using. Saying "end-user"
implies that, but I'd prefer more black and white wording. It's entirely
possible for a Linden to say "Oh, I can't help you because you're on a
TPV" if it's not completely clear.

Maya