[opensource-dev] opensource-dev Digest, Vol 3, Issue 40

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:46:07 PDT 2010

Curious. How many of us got professional legal advice? I did. I know a
couple of you that did likewise. I'd be interested in knowing how many
others. (There'd be no need to clutter things with negative answers -
and it might be more appropriate to reply offlist - since the question
is a work-related one for me).

--
Tateru Nino
http://dwellonit.taterunino.net/