[opensource-dev] Snowglobe 2.0 trunk binaries available

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Tue Apr 13 16:49:03 PDT 2010

Hi,

Whohoo! Yes! We now have the parabuild automated build system running
correctly on the 3 platforms and posting results to S3 successfully! The
only thing that's missing to make ua perfectly happy is having the
notification email working too... One last little snag to fix...

The links to the binaries are here under though. I've been told that we have
crashers on the Linux version. Keep in mind that those are *trunk* builds,
not final polished ones.

Expect more of those and more sync to viewer-2-0 as soon as we fix the
notification email issue.

Big thanks to Techwolf and Thickbrick for hepling fix the Linux build issue
yesterday: you're my heroes guys! :)

Downloads:

Windows:
http://secondlife.com/developers/opensource/downloads/2010/trunk/3318/Snowglobe_2-0-0-3318_Setup.exe