[opensource-dev] Requesting Linden Response: Please move TPVPTopics to a different mailing list

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:32:15 PDT 2010

I also would be interested in seeing those freely offering their legal
advice on this list also describing their qualifications to do so and in
which jurisdictions they are licensed to practice law. If not, then please
add a "IANAL" or other suitable disclaimer, or mention to what level you
would be willing to be responsible for the misfortunes that may happen from
others who may take your advice.