[opensource-dev] Quiet amendments of TPV (again)

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:41:06 PDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Joe Linden <joe at lindenlab.com> wrote:
> Boy,
>
> There was nothing quiet, or "in the background" about it, believe me.  This
> update is the topic of conversation at the noon PDT brown bag I'm hosting
> today.  The changes were pushed live ahead of the meeting, so there would be
> no question they are incorporated in to the TPV and TOS, both of which are
> effective on 4/30.
>
> I'll see those of you still interested in the subject at noon here:
> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Linden%20Estate%20Services/229/230/29
>
> -- joe

im going to try and make this meeting myself but could somebody please
make sure that all of the information is either done or relayed in
text
(and could somebody please get all of the voice stuff sorted before
the meeting so we don't spend half the meeting tripping over the
audio)
--
Robert L Martin