[opensource-dev] (no subject)

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:15:27 PDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Malachi <malachi at tamzap.com> wrote:
> ok my mistake its all of the snowglobe links on the downloads
> On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:54:54 -0300, Malachi <malachi at tamzap.com> wrote:
>

>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_downloads version Snowglobe 1.3.2
>> download links are broken... when clicked an xml pops up saying access
>> denied?

Known issue, the amazon S3 storage was removing the files from the
autobuilder after 3 months, so some of these links are currently dead.
Merov is working very hard to fix the 1.X branch of snowglobe so that
we can build that once more and has also been directly effected by
this issue. For the source code your best bet is SVN still, but if you
need libs bundles or artwork you may have to try to get specific
versions from someone who has them.

Regards

Robin