[opensource-dev] Where to report selling of "Ripper" Viewers?

Rob Nelson nexisentertainment at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 12:02:32 PDT 2010

Unfortunately, don't expect much luck with this.  I reported an inworld
store for a copybot (it even had the gall to say the developers ran it
past the LL legal team) and it's still there after more than 3 weeks.
Even if LL took down the inworld store, there's still a website, where
LL doesn't really have jurisdiction.

Fred