[opensource-dev] Snowglobe 1.4.0 (trunk) binaries available

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Thu Apr 29 12:27:58 PDT 2010

Hi,

After a long hiatus and a battle with the internal (LL side) build system,
we finally got new fresh export bundles built (see SNOW-604 that chronicles
that task). That problem prevented Snowglobe 1.x binaries to be built so I'm
happy to announce that the 1.4.0 Snowglobe trunk build is now building again
and delivered its first set of binaries this morning!

Mac and Windows work fine though I've been told on IRC that Linux has
problems with media plugins.

Good to see though that we have a Snowglobe building system firing on all
cylinders (2.x and 1.x) once again :)

Downloads:

Windows:
http://secondlife.com/developers/opensource/downloads/2010/trunk/3343/Snowglobe_1-4-0-3343_Setup.exe