[opensource-dev] Oh, the drama. (was: Viewer blacklist...)

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 01:47:27 PDT 2010

I agree. Thats what i have been trying to say... sighs... Can we get back to
discussing code now?

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Lance Corrimal
<Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de>wrote:

> for crying out loud, could you guys PLEASE move the remainder of that
> "discussion" to a more suited medium, the "Under the bridge" forum on
> second
> citizen comes to mind.
> ... where the trolls are.
> http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.