[opensource-dev] Oh, the drama. (was: Viewer blacklist...)

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 02:23:59 PDT 2010

Perhaps patching open sim to use the new way? probably the best route to go
as it needs to keep up with com changes in the main viewer.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:04 AM, Lance Corrimal
<Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de>wrote:

> Am Freitag, 30. April 2010 10:47:27 schrieb Brandon Husbands:
> > I agree. Thats what i have been trying to say... sighs... Can we get back
> > to discussing code now?
>
> with pleasure.
>

> any ideas about making SG 1.4 fully opensim-compatible by adding the "old"
> way
> to fetch map tiles?
>

> bye,
> LC
>

> > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Lance Corrimal
> >
> > <Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de>wrote:
> > > for crying out loud, could you guys PLEASE move the remainder of that
> > > "discussion" to a more suited medium, the "Under the bridge" forum on
> > > second
> > > citizen comes to mind.
> > > ... where the trolls are.
> > > http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18
> > > Policies and (un)subscribe information available here:
> > > http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/OpenSource-Dev
> > > Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated posting
> > > privileges

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.