[opensource-dev] Source of boost libraries

Thickbrick Sleaford thickbrick.sleaford at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 09:26:33 PDT 2010

The boost packages are not "in" svn, but the urls for the packages are listed
in install.xml, and they are downloaded and unpacked into the build tree by
the build system.

You only need to provide your own boost if you are doing a standalone build
(which I assume you aren't, since you are on windows,) or using a version of
VS for which there's no prebuilt boost packages (2005 only, I think.)

--
Thickbrick