[opensource-dev] Banning by client

Andromeda Quonset andromedaquonset at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 21:45:01 PDT 2010

I went there.  I saw a "GC Continental" was on the ban list for both
of the sims.  That was the closest I could find to you.

I am not aware of there being any autobanners that ban by client that
any landowner or sim owner can use.  I don't know of any way to
detect via script or estate or land controls what client someone is even using.

I do know there is maintenance going on, and regions being
restarted.  Perhaps you were simply caught in a sim restart.