No subject

Wed Apr 28 21:25:55 PDT 2010

of the 1.x UI about as much as they now dislike parts the 2.x one.  Both UIs
have well-publicized strikes against them now; I think an attempt to make
changes *away* from that 1.x status quo has been well-justified for a long
time (even if that might not seem as true for all the changes *to* where
2.0.0 ended up at).  Thus I'd agree with Yoz's request to look for ideas
that are improvements on both 1.x and 2.x, instead of just going back to 1.x
blindly.

Celi

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Gigs <gigstaggart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/20/2010 09:30 PM, Yoz Grahame wrote:
> > If you're asking about reverting the entire viewer UI to 1.x: in short,
> > no. In less short, we'd need an objective, well-reasoned argument
> > against each and every one of the several hundred UI changes between 1.x
> > and 2.x. See above.
>

> Why would the burden be that way?   Linden Lab changed the status quo,
> they should be the ones justifying their new design, not the other way
> around.

--001636e8ff45f8d0ae0490c9068f