[opensource-dev] 1.4 Showstopper: Reopened: VWR-9475

Brian McGroarty soft at lindenlab.com
Mon Aug 2 09:59:11 PDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:45 AM, Aleric Inglewood
<aleric.inglewood at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cursors are missing from the artwork...
>
> This was assigned to Soft Linden who closed it as 'resolved', but it is NOT
> resolved.
> Should I be confused? Perhaps it should be assigned to Merov?

I'm not sure what's up here. I sent Merov a link to the commit that
fixed this part of the export ~14 months ago, and have asked him to
make sure that change exists in whatever branch Snowglobe 1.14 is
exported from.

--
Brian McGroarty | Linden Lab
Sent from my Newton MP2100 via acoustic coupler