[opensource-dev] The avatar name on the login screen in Viewer 2.

SuezanneC Baskerville suezanne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 21:31:23 PDT 2010

Where is the remembered username stored, where is read and written in the
source code, and how do you make it not appear on your login screen?

By "remembered username"  I mean the username that appears pre-filled on the
login screen in Viewer 2.

Someone asked  in the forums how you make the username be blank when you
launch Viewer 2.  That drove me to looking at the source code to find where
the name is fetched from and I haven't been able to find it so far.

I'm asking here because I don't know any better place to find people that
are familiar with SL source code.

Thanks,

Sue Baskerville