[opensource-dev] Missing artwork and library files.

Henri Beauchamp sldev at free.fr
Tue Aug 3 01:21:22 PDT 2010

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:57:47 +0200, Aleric Inglewood wrote:

> I'm trying to update the wiki on how to build the viewer (on linux).
> I noted that it requires you to download files that don't exist.
> This was reported before on SNOW-604 but still not restored by Linden Lab.
>
> The only right way would be if Linden Lab adds them back, but...

Any news on this ?

The files for v1.13.5 are still missing while I gave to Merov the
pointers to at least the Linux tarballs about one month ago at
an Hippo meeting...

Here there are again:

http://sldev.free.fr/sources/slviewer-artwork-viewer-rc-frozen-1.23.5.136274.zip
http://sldev.free.fr/sources/slviewer-linux-libs-viewer-rc-frozen-1.23.5.136274.tar.gz