[opensource-dev] V2.X & V1.X support on the same machine

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:16:46 PDT 2010

Marc Adored wrote:
> I'm with you Bunny the last few messages haven't made hardly any sense
> at all. I know it has something to do with some card games, MOAP and
> apple but what do they all have in common and is it relevant to
> opensource-dev?

For accessibility needs.

Actually, we did something the "server only" devs wanted.

Imagine VX.X source uploaded a texture to  opensim.
Then imagine that being downloaded to Radegast.
Then imagine it telling  users the description of the texture.

If there is any problems, I'll be sure to show the timeslice coLinux
takes in between VX.X and webkit just to let them think thereafter what
that meant. If that doesn't mean anything, then I've done what I have to
do to protect your context.

However, google might translate that texture to GPL code....  with image
recognition.

They are concerned this is viral. I think that got that backwards. BSD
is for students only.

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant