[opensource-dev] V2.X & V1.X support on the same machine

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 13:42:43 PDT 2010

Dzonatas Sol wrote:
> They've had an adult grid that is suppose to be fast, easy,... and fun.
>
> They've had an teen grid that is suppose to be ... easy... fast... clean?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> ___________________  Life

I believe I found a solution.

The svn code should be for only "kids"... even people who decide to make
their avatars like "kids"... so a split code base "right there" where
the more known "adult" possibility can be found in the hg repository.

I think that provides several options to get LL out of its corner.

We know there is confusion between "shared" code base and "split" code
base... yet we understand this.

It's the same feel... they need to earn it to grow up... but its got to
be their choice to know what they lost. Some have already taken that
choice...

.. they just haven't quite... you know.

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant