[opensource-dev] V2.X & V1.X support on the same machine

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 07:52:14 PDT 2010

We already have scientific proof that I'm not the problem. If there is a
problem, then help us work a solution. Blaming people doesn't help...
it's unprofessional.

This is on-topic because it directly involves the ability for Linden
Labs to gain any income, which the affects the ability of related
employees to earn their income, and which then affects your ability and
other's ability to make any related income.

"Someone is on drugs" is what I'll note about this... but I'm not the judge.

Thanks for the concern.

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant