[opensource-dev] Offlist replies + Posting Policies and Guidelines

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 10:22:12 PDT 2010

Opensource, I understand what you mean, yet also take in account the
angle of open source intelligence.

It's almost exponential the amount of time people approach the same
desired change to what has been made open source over and over. It's
bankable.

That's where I forced to schedule my time... it's no secret... It's open
source!  There is a difference between open source and open source
software. One is obviously the precursor to the other.

Sounds object oriented?

Let's see how this sounds...

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-800
"Massively duplicated objects"

Didn't there used to be have a main grid problem with something..  that
was the purpose for lag... how does that feel?

http://svn.secondlife.com/trac/linden/changeset/3614
"SNOW-800: Oops -- forgot to add sound_ids.cpp to SVN."

Few universities decided to split up, and split up internally again.
Those that teach a high degree of ag-biotech get hard lesson that you
eventually find out they never expect anybody to complete.

"Maybe you should go see a doctor about your problem..."

That sounds like the answer... but I'm not thinking in sound. I admit,
I'm visual... result?  Bankable.

What did they try to do... create a problem and then tell you the answer.

"Let's make 1.4 the new teen grid... and bank on goo!"

Done did for you. I think some others already know this style started to
bank on it.

I know that just minimized their ability to speak about it, yet they
still threaten like above because they expect nobody to get it.

Duh! Sounds like BSD style now... they (as in BSD they) got it! It's
obvious... can't be patented.

We learn what patents will never expire!

I try to tell people and every thread I've ever posted how this cause
connects to that effect gets taken down. Finally, they learn not to do
that and bank on it. I can't bank on like they do, so... I know some at
LL understand at least this much.

Some for me, some for you! "Freakibility!"

This sounds backwords, yet?

Just don't even think about being able to find a reason not to leave
this in public:
Part of my Ag-Biotech explanations...   it's like we bank on the dead.
6 feet under... eventually root of plants get there.
Learn the "leylines"...
They grow...
And grow...
And bloom...
And you know...

This is the critical part:   And they grow again

I beat you like pizza!

I like hummus!

They told me not to say, yet I got a solution, and they (here... like
heh... LL knows...) already have had the question.  "Bigger sphere?"

I'm open minded to an answer...  it all relates to this open source,
now. It's legit even before official vote. I've already started to
map... years ahead... wish you were hear!

Opensource Obscure wrote:
> * If someone else is violating mailing list policy, do not reply to them
> on the list. Reply to them offlist if you feel you need to engage them.
>
> * If you feel disciplinary action is required, send mail to the list
> administrator (<opensource-dev-owner at lists.secondlife.com>).
> Engaging with them on-list may result in the moderation bit being set on
> your account.
>
> * Please remember the old mantra "praise in public, criticize in private".
> On-list reprimands are rarely of interest to the general mailing list.
>
> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/OpenSource-Dev
>

> Opensource Obscure

--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant