[opensource-dev] Offlist replies + Posting Policies and Guidelines

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 18:26:16 PDT 2010

More like, as all the physicist at CERN in the loop, it was asked "What
could possible go wrong?"

Their problem, they never thought in the reciprocal of the finite, so
they assume the infinite didn't exist.

Some wondered, even if someone finds the impossible dream, what more
could you ask for?

How about the impossibility to for not knowing everything about the
infinite...  then figure out how you solved that.  Hint: virginity!

Easy.

What's hard about this?

That's your problem.

Next (in the loop)....

Jesse Barnett wrote:
> I think you hit the nail on the head. Dzontas experiment gone wrong?
>
> Jesse Barnett
>
> On Sunday, August 8, 2010, Henri Beauchamp <sldev at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> All this non-sense looks and sounds furiously like the gibberish that some
>> so called "A.I." bots produce...
>> If I were you, guys, I'd just stop feeding the bot, lol !
>> As for me, the bot's email is now part of my spam filter.

--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant