[opensource-dev] Snow Storm / Mac, missing file?

Aimee Linden aimee at lindenlab.com
Mon Aug 16 05:36:03 PDT 2010

assets.txt is no longer required, as the contents of the bundles it downloads are now present in the source repo. Assuming you're on 32-bit LInux, try just doing:

cd indra
./develop.py configure
./develop.py build

There are still a number of issues you may run into as yet, the most probable being a few with GCC versions > 4.1. I'm intending to bring the fixes for those in from Snowglobe as soon as possible.

Aimee.