[opensource-dev] food for thought: multiple attachment support versus server-side lag

Nyx Linden nyx at lindenlab.com
Mon Aug 16 07:44:06 PDT 2010

Whichever one you "add" last will go on top, then you can reorder the
clothing you are wearing from the outfit editor. The order you choose
should persist when you save your outfit or across logins, as it is
saved as part of the inventory link created in the "current outfit"
folder or the saved outfit folder.

As for multi-attachments, the total number of attachments you can wear
at a given time is capped server-side, as stated earlier in the thread
to ensure that the feature does not increase avatar complexity.

 -Nyx