[opensource-dev] Open Viewer Development Announcement

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 12:35:13 PDT 2010

Excepting the minorest detail: There is no "community" to collectively
throw anything anywhere.  There is only a collection of independent
developers, each of which makes up their own mind, and may or may not
agree with the vocal minority.

Personally, I have a few problems with viewer 2, but most are fixable
with some (relatively) simple changes that would make the entire thing
more consistent and dynamic.  It is not a complete loss, and several
things I actually like, and the rest I'm ambivalent as I see those as
just refactorings of the same thing.

Remember, nobody here is representative, nor can speak for, anyone
else but themselves.  Barring LL employees using their work email
addresses, of course.

Now, let's get onto making sure this repository builds...

Ricky
Cron Stardust

(Just making sure that I'm not counted among the minority majority...)