[opensource-dev] Fwd: Successful Build Nr. 208114 for oz_viewer-development (39db065f8899) on Darwin

Aimee Linden aimee at lindenlab.com
Tue Aug 17 05:03:51 PDT 2010

There's a problem with the Windows build at the moment in that it's using an old version of llkdu.dll, sorry about that my fault completely for not noticing, we'll get it fixed ASAP. In the mean time you should be able to drop in llkdu.dll in from a recent Release or Snowglobe build to get it going as a work around.

Aimee.