[opensource-dev] Open Viewer Development Announcement

Will wdemauro at verizon.net
Tue Aug 17 05:58:36 PDT 2010

"It is absolutely not going to happen, and any suggestion to that effect will be ignored."  So much for  "It's your world your imagination"  This has been apparent for some time now.
Thanks for being 100% clear and now I think we have found the issue that keeps LL firmly planted in "It's our world our imagination"  enjoy the decline, blame it on metrics, the economy your next door neighbor and his little dog too.