[opensource-dev] display names = the end of 1.x viewers?

Andromeda Quonset andromedaquonset at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:45:32 PDT 2010

Sounds reasonable to me.

I would like to extend this a little bit:  Suppose I can't login to
the grid for some reason using my main AV.  And I need to login to
take care of some things.  So, I login with an alt.
I would like a checkbox that says AllowOnlyMyAlts ToUseMyNameForDisplay.

Maybe have some blank spaces where I can list my alts, and have the
permissions granted ahead of time, because when I can't log in with
my main AV, I'm certain I won't be able to grant the permission then.