[opensource-dev] Pie menu ideas (was: Re: Open Viewer Development Announcement)

Opensource Obscure open at autistici.org
Thu Aug 19 03:40:31 PDT 2010

I got used to the pie menu and got comfortable with it,
but I still think the pie menu is a bit weird for new
unexperienced users. The current menu resembles the menu
you may find across many applications with large userbases.

Overall, I think the current menu is a better solution.

A rework of the current menu may improve it further but this
should have low priority in relation to other UI issues.

As always, providing users with the ability to choose a different
system (that is, pie menu) may be ideal - but again, this shouldn't
have an high priority.

Opensource Obscure