[opensource-dev] Display names, again.

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Fri Aug 20 01:47:04 PDT 2010

On Friday 20 August 2010 10:31:28 Opensource Obscure wrote:

> I think computer systems exist that are advanced enough to
>
> block such a request ;-) I guess they would work like the

frankly, I am not asking what you think or guess.
this thread was supposed to get a clear and distinct statement from the
lindens.

> In the current registration process you don't find a Linden

this is NOT, i repeat NOT about the registration process.

this is about preventing people from changing their DISPLAY NAME LATER to
someone else's true avatar name.

made myself clear?

bye,
LC