[opensource-dev] opensource-dev Digest, Vol 7, Issue 56

Daniel danielravennest at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 06:35:18 PDT 2010

  If the right click drop-down menus are too small a target for people
to hit, make them larger.  Proper font size for reading (ie chat text),
is not necessarily the right size for a mouse target area.  Both should
scale as a preferences setting.  I do like having pie menus as an option.

What I would *really* like to see as a builder, and someone with two
widescreen monitors, is the ability to drag floaters completely outside
the perspective view area.  For me, they just get in the way of seeing
what I am doing.  How much work would be required to enable that I have
no idea.