[opensource-dev] no "allow create landmark" in 2.1?

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Fri Aug 20 08:51:22 PDT 2010

 On 08/20/2010 05:26 PM, Aimee Linden wrote:
> Apparently this option is no longer supported on the server, so it was
> removed from the viewer as it will have no effect.
Does that mean that everyone can create landmarks everywhere or that
only users with privileges (owner/group role) on the land in question
can create landmarks? I hope it's the former, which would be consistent
with the fact that everyone can (trivially) create SLurls pointing
anywhere they want.

cheers
Boroondas