[opensource-dev] Malicious payloads in third-party viewers: is the policy worth anything?

Thomas Grimshaw tom at streamsense.net
Sat Aug 21 07:04:16 PDT 2010

Crosslinking occurs everywhere on the web, this is simply nothing but
paranoid bull.

I'm not a big fan of the Emerald team either, they're arrogant,
two-faced, cast themselves as elitists, and censor comments on their
website that don't speak in their favour.

But if you're going to make such accusations, do some research on
exactly how much traffic is required to negatively impact a server (at
least, one that's hosted on a proper connection).

Tom.