[opensource-dev] Update Linux Build Documentation, please?

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:28:29 PDT 2010

Thanks. I guess it makes sense to make a page that is less confusing,
especially for people who do not want to build standalone. You shouldn't
throw away anything (except the old stuff at the bottom).
I think it would be very good to avoid duplicates too: probably best
to just refer to a different page for stuff that applies to both standalone
and non-standalone, so that it won't exist twice on two different pages!