[opensource-dev] Malicious payloads in third-party viewers: is the policy worth anything?

Patnad Babii djshag at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 16:30:50 PDT 2010

What emerald has been doing is exactly what BOTNET does, it is against laws
and I believe they should be prosecuted. It is a felony and is punished in
alot of states for as much as 10 years in prison.

LL should show no mercy for them, cause if they let allow this (this is not
the first time Emerald devs has been caught), what next is gonna happen? a
new viewer that will crash random websites?

Or maybe it could be used to introduce other malicious code to steal
identity, steal Credit cards, steal bank info?