[opensource-dev] Malicious payloads in third-party viewers: is the policy worth anything?

Michael Daniel m.a.daniel at iup.edu
Sun Aug 22 14:16:24 PDT 2010

Confirmed by Paisley Beebe, a talk show host:
http://tonightlivewithpaisleybeebe.com/

Should be a good show tonight.  I'm actually looking forward to hearing
what Rose Borchovski has to say more than whatever BS the Emerald team
cooks up.

~Bubblesort Triskaidekaphobia

Miro Dollas wrote:

Do you have a cite for that, Tateru? Not saying it is false, I'd just
like to see it in context if possible.

On 08/22/2010 01:38 PM, Tateru Nino wrote:
>/   Arabella has also resigned.
/>/