[opensource-dev] Current Snowstorm commit builds

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Wed Aug 25 07:20:29 PDT 2010

  On 2010-08-25 10:14, Trilo Byte wrote:
> Yeah - it'd be great if that page could be changed so that it looks more like
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Snowglobe

That page is generated by TeamCity; it may be true that the format can
be modified, but that page is really intended only for developers or
people with similar skills, and I don't think it would be a good use of
time to work on page formatting for it right now.

When we post the bi-weekly 'stable' development builds, we'll put them
on a more user-friendly page.