[opensource-dev] Current Snowstorm commit builds

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:58:16 PDT 2010

Where (if any) is the design spec for the page?  Looking at it, it
looks like the page might be a literal interpretation of such a spec,
as would be put together by any conventional engineer...  (Us engineer
types aren't the most creative people out there... :P )

With such a spec it will be known what is important, what is not, and
how much can be re-interpreted.  If such a spec doesn't exist, then
hints would be fine, and a spec can be made. :)

Ricky
Cron Stardust (who thinks this looks like something he might be able
to actually do!)