[opensource-dev] Removal of the "MultipleAttachments" debug settings ?

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:37:15 PDT 2010

I'd like to chime in and say that this happens to me often as well.
Attachments are worn twice on relog, approx. once a day. Since the
attachments I'm wearing usually say things with llOwnerSay and I see them
say their messages twice, I do know this is not only a viewer-side problem.
I have never observed this with 1.23, only with 2.1.

Soft is aware of this issue, and confirmed seeing the double-rezzing in the
logs of my sim at the time I indicated.