[opensource-dev] Removal of the "MultipleAttachments" debug settings ?

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:37:22 PDT 2010

Nyx, I did also notice that if you wear an outfit folder that makes
use of mutliple attachments in v2.1.2, it no longer works properly.

Instead of putting on all the items in the user-specified folder, it
only puts on the first attachment the viewer gets to.  Any
additional ones are left un-worn, and must be added to the outfit
manually, one at a time.