[opensource-dev] This is how Linden Lab treats it's customers...

Joel Foner joel.foner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 08:51:03 PDT 2010

Quick note... if the $100 a month, if this is rent, is not being paid to
Linden Lab if you're renting. It's paid to another avatar... different
picture... It seems to me the slap in the face is a landlord who does this
to a large number of tenants without notice, actually.

Joel (also going back to lurking)