[opensource-dev] This is how Linden Lab treats it's customers...

Brian McGroarty soft at lindenlab.com
Sat Aug 28 09:52:24 PDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 5:50 AM, Aleric Inglewood <
aleric.inglewood at gmail.com> wrote:

> So one day I have a home, my own island where I live and
> did built and work on for more than a year. Which is full of
> objects of my dead partner that I can use but not Take Back
> (no help from LInden Lab here either of course), and the
> next -poof- offline. Not because *I* didn't pay, but because
> LInden Lab doesn't give a shit about me, or my money.
> Or it's customers.

I hate that this has happened, and I don't know the reason why the full
region prerequisite exists so I can't say if it makes sense.

I don't think you've exhausted the concierge options, though. I'll follow up
off-list, given that this is definitely way off topic.

--
Brian McGroarty | Linden Lab
Sent from my Newton MP2100 via acoustic coupler