[opensource-dev] This is how Linden Lab treats it's customers...

Gareth Nelson gareth at garethnelson.com
Sun Aug 29 13:55:00 PDT 2010

Oddly I myself tend to only post when there's some kind of drama, as I
don't do a lot of viewer development these days (only the odd patch
when needed if I bother to login at all).

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Sodovan Torok <sodovan.torok at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Altair Sythos <sythos at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:32:22 +0200
>> Laurent Bechir <laurent.bechir at madonie.org> wrote:

> [snip]
> As a (mostly read-only) user of opensource-dev, I'd like to see more
> on-topic posts. Maybe the moderator(s) could prune this branch...

“Lanie, I’m going to print more printers. Lots more printers. One for
everyone. That’s worth going to jail for. That’s worth anything.” -
Printcrime by Cory Doctrow