[opensource-dev] Removal of the "MultipleAttachments" debug settings ?

Glen Canaday gcanaday at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 20:40:04 PDT 2010

Been over that and over that on the list. The only way to get that taken
care of is to fix it ourselves and have LL merge it in. I'd do it if I
were 'up to the task' but anyone who does do it just needs to remember
to have it set up as a pref setting.

Gamers like it broken like it is now, people who SOCIALIZE here (since
SL is, in fact, *not* a game... ahem) like it broken the way it's
historically been.

Either way, it's broken for someone. Just need the check box for "b0rken
other way".

--GC