[opensource-dev] Comments wanted - (Un)docking sidebar tabs/sidebar opens closes

Jonathan Welch jhwelch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 04:46:22 PST 2010

Good morning--

Have you been using those new tear off sidebar tabs?

I have, and when I redock one I find it disturbing that the sidebar
leaps out and then has to be manually closed.

The converse of this is when the sidebar is open and you tear off a
tab and the sidebar closes.

Here is a jira on my proposal to stop this from happening:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-24008

There may be a number of different opinions on what one would like to
see happen in this case, so your comment would be very much
appreciated.